Thursday, February 28, 2008

So I have this idea

Wow, you guys responded so wonderfully to me adding Mike to AC that I have some more news.

Not only are we adding another author, the wonderful Brandon Kelly, but we came to a wonderful conclusion last night.

What if we made AC into an internet commune for those interested in sharing the stories they find? I personally think it's a GREAT idea and thus this is what is going to happen.

So, here goes. If you read the news or keep your ear to the ground about interesting current events and would like to be involved, let me know!

You can either reply to this or e-mail me at hayeskel@gmail.com. I need the e-mail address you would like used as your log in. I would also like you to send a link to a current item you find interesting with a short blurb about it.

I haven't been this excited about the blog in some time, as I might have told everyone within hearing range last night.

Because I'd like a ton of people to be involved, don't hesitate if you don't think you'll be able to update every day. Hell, you all know how terrible I can be about that. I know that even with the 3 of us writing now it has taken some of the pressure off. It's also a nice surprise to wake up and find the blog was updated while you were sleeping!

So there you have it. Get excited because I'm totally geeked out. Just picture this little kid is me.



-Kelly

No comments: