I am making a slight change or so to Aporetic Credulity. For those of you who read it regularly (and I know there are at least a few of you that yell at me when I don't update after 2 days), I hope that you'll be ok. Are you ready?
I'm going to stop copying news stories here.
Breathe.
That doesn't mean I'm not going to continue to inform you of interesting things going on in the world. Oh no. More than anything I feel that in order to do more justice to many of the things I post, you, the reader, should take the time to click on the link and see it for yourself. I've encouraged that in many articles over the last year, but I somehow feel that it's not being utilized. So in an attempt to give your pointer finger a bit more of a work out, from now on I'm only going to be including links to articles.
Essentially, this will make me the middle woman in your quest for news, but I think it will actually broaden the potential of this blog. I'll be able to include more long articles that I have formerly chosen to pass over due to their mild blogging impracticality. I also believe that it will encourage those of you who are so inclined to look beyond just the stories I offer here. Many of the sites I post from include links to big current events and other popular stories going around. I tend to avoid some of the headline news stuff. I assume most of you that take the time to stop by here already may have your ear at least in the direction of the ground if not on it.
Also, I think that I will be including more videos. I've always wanted to have more AV related material as news is most certainly not always in print. Due to any number of previous computer problems there was just no way. That's all behind us now, so be prepared to be mentally, visually, and audibly stimulated.
So there you have it. Nothing too drastic. I hope everyone likes the new format. If not, feel free to let me know. I'm a pretty reasonable gal and not all that likely to bite your head off. Comment, e-mail, smoke signal, whatever floats your boat and I look forward to hearing from you!
-Kelly
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment