Friday, February 29, 2008
Does Experience Matter in a President?
So, I got some guff for my last political outing here, but to hell with it. I read this article on Time's website. I thought it was appropriate and somewhat different from where I was trying to go with this entry. The author David Von Drehle makes some wonderful points about charisma not being everything, but also says that neither is experience. He covered the topic in a very diplomatic manner and it is really worth the read.
Oh, and while I'm at it, I have another link for the informed voter. If you are really keeping up with what's going on in Washington, you may have already heard of this little site. It's based on a real place and named after a real person. What might this amazing link be? A link to Thomas, the Library of Congress! I was inspired to share this with you based on another bloggers entry about why she is supporting Obama and the research she did.
Is that enough links for you guys? Do you think you can handle it? I have faith in you, trust me.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1717926-2,00.html
-Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment