Well, I finally did it.
I gave up on posting MySpace bulletins every day to actually document these stories I peruse the web for. I hope to make this into as regular of an occurrence as my bulletins have been. Truthfully, I do not even care if other people read these. I would just prefer to have them saved longer than a week because some of them are truly fascinating.
So if you are reading this, welcome. I hope some of you caught the joke behind the title I chose. I feel that to truly appreciate my mentality behind this you need to understand the title.
Aporetic:
adj:
Tending to doubt
Credulity
noun:
Willingness to believe or trust too readily
I decided that it was the perfect title for a series of posts about the news. To steal an idea from a friend of mine, there is no black and white. It's all a grey area. Everything I post is either for humor or education. Take it how you will, but know that nine times out of ten, the news is subjective, not objective as the media would like everyone to believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment