In what may become a more standard practice for this blog, I am just going to post my thoughts and a link to the article mentioned in the title. Why? Because it has a short little blurb and a video better describing the story than the printed word can.
I don't know about anyone else, but I love beer. Crappy beer, cheap beer, classy beer, just about any beer, it doesn't really matter. I'm not saying that I just love to get drunk (though I do more frequently than I should), but I also really enjoy the taste of a good beer after a long day. My biggest pet peeve about living in PA is that to enjoy said beverage, I have to either go to a beer distributor or bar to get it. It's what, in colloquial speech, one might call a pain in the ass. So, what if I could brew it from the comfort of my own home? Other than the money factor, I would never be so happy once I got the knack for it. Anyone in the Pittsburgh area want to get together with me and build one of these? Let me know if you're down. We could have a good time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/how20/832ce78a72494110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment