Right at this moment I'm am completely swamped in phone calls. We have two large on-sales this morning and I have barely had time to check my e-mail, let alone update.
However, I did discover a neat website that is also a magazine that I thought I should pass on. They have some neat articles (one of which I promise to post later) and brain boggling quizes (check out the lesser known president one. It's a doozy!) that are really worth your attention.
Mental Floss
That should keep you entertained while I'm dealing with patrons who just don't understand the concept of, "No, the seats front row center are not available."
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
girl where have you been, that mags been sweet. We need to hang out. I never got to enjoy spending time back when we lived near each other. Also if you guys are looking for a place to live again, I need to find a place or roommates too. I'm pretty clean/neat and I cook these days (eggplant anyone) gimme a holla
Post a Comment